Custom and Versatile General Purpose Pressure Switches
All-purpose pressure-actuated devices used across industries to indicate on/off signal through contact or set of contacts are available from Solon Manufacturing Co. Solon’s modular approach to building a switch based on available features, functions and accessories allow you to customize an assembly suitable for your application without adding excessive cost or lead time.
Configure Custom Pressure Switch
Or, see our standard Pressure Switches below.
Pressure switches are one of the most commonly used fluid control components on the market today. We use them at home, in our refrigerators, dishwashers and washing machines. Whenever a gas or a liquid is handled, pressure almost always needs to be controlled in some sort of way. Solon Manufacturing’s industrial pressure switches employ the same principles but are manufactured to withstand rigorous operating conditions with the assurance and benefits of an electro-mechanical switch. This leads to improved operating control, which can then lead to improved processes and systems. Electro-mechanical pressure switches are also more reliable than digital and electronic instruments in the event of a power outage.
Solon’s pressure switches feature varied capabilities to meet a wide range of diverse needs. Our engineering staff is always available to answer your electro-mechanical and gas control pressure switch questions.
Pressure Switch Features and BenefitsThe design of general-purpose electro-mechanical and gas control pressure switches for air compressors allows many unique features to be combined to specify unusual pressure switch functions. Some of these features and functions include:
- Complete adjustable pressure ranges from 0-1.5 WC through 10,000 PSI include pressure, vacuum, vacuum-pressure, and differential pressure.
- S.P.D.T. electric switches with 15 amp, AC ratings are standard. High DC rated switches and hermetically sealed switches are easily specified.
- A simple sensitive mechanism produces low deadbands. An adjustable deadband is available on most models as a feature.
- With the cover removed, all wiring terminals and pressure adjustments are directly accessible from the front. Convenient conduit outlets are sized for easy wiring.
- All models are supplied with mounting brackets that make surface mounting easy. Panel mounting brackets and pipe mounting fittings are available, and some models can be mounted directly to standard flanges.
- Many distinctive features can be specified on all models to customize a switch for an application.
Solon’s unique design allows many features to be combined to build a variety of switch functions. Since many of the components used are “off the shelf,” a highly specialized switch can often be ordered and shipped the same day.
Contact Solon Manufacturing Co.
*It is ultimately user’s responsibility to determine product suitability. Solon Manufacturing Co. is not responsible for product that is ordered incorrectly, misused, or misapplied. Contact a Solon engineer for recommended guidelines on product use.