Solon's Explosion-Proof Pressure Switches provide extra safety, security, and protection where fire and explosion safety is critical. The pressure switches' explosion-proof construction provides harsh environment advanced-duty protection, while the switches' compressed design allows for an unassuming integration into customized systems or equipment. Solon's explosion-proof series provides a cast aluminum housing that is both explosion-proof and weather-tight.
- Explosion-proof cast-aluminum housing
- Frictionless switching mechanism, which amplifies the movement of the switching element, resulting in improved life, repeatability, and lower deadbands
- Available with one or two SPDT electric switches that are independently adjustable
- Removable enclosure cover for easy wiring and adjustment of the vacuum setting. Features s/s screws that retain the cover gasket when the enclosure cover is removed
- Modular design or pressure-sensing elements accommodates a variety of applications
Reliability & Performance
Solon's Explosion-Proof Pressure Switches are suitable for numerous types of potentially hazardous applications. These types of security and safety issues can include safety panels with pump and gas compressors, turbines, or other types of similar applicable circumstances. Explosion-proof pressure switches are also designed for hazardous locations where an explosion-proof switch is required.
Solon Pressure Switches are unique due to their frictionless switching mechanism, which amplifies the movement of the switching element, resulting in improved life, repeatability, and lower deadbands.
Unlike most "inline" pressure switch designs, the frictionless Solon mechanism amplifies the movement of the sensing element.
Solon Manufacturing Co. offers reliable, rugged and robust solutions no matter how simple or challenging your application. As a leading manufacturer of pressure switches since 1960, Solon delivers confidence with every pressure switch product you receive. We are so committed to your satisfaction, that we offer a 10-year guarantee of all pressure switch products.*
*Please read our terms and conditions for full details of our warranty, which is valid 12 months from invoice for workmanship and materials. The Solon Guarantee assures product will function as stated for the life of the product provided product is not misapplied. Products returned under Guarantee claim will be replaced or reworked at the Seller's discretion. Guarantee registration form must be returned to the manufacturer once completed. The form does not need to be completed by a purchaser in order to be valid.