Solon Model 5PSB
The Model Series 5PSWB Pressure Switch features a rugged cast aluminumhousing and cover incorporating Solon's standard "frictionless" switching mechanism
actuated by a stainless steel bellows assembly. Either one or two S.P.D.T. electric switch/s are available in a variety of configurations.
Some of these configurations are:
- Tandem settings for D.P.D.T. operation.
- Independent adjustment for High-Low operation.
- Adjustable switch differential (dead band).
- Manual reset on either increasing or decreasing pressure.
In addition many switching configurations can be supplied with electric switches that have:
- Low switch differentials (dead band).
- High direct current ratings.
- Gold contacts
- Hermetically sealed contacts.
Bellows assemblies of various areas, when applied to the 5PSWB model, allow a wide variety of adjustable pressure ranges. See the Special Features section on
page 2 for other options that are useful for particular applications. The standard housing is NEMA 4X, 12 and 13.
|PHYSICAL DATA (Standard)
||1/2%of range (for one SPDT)
||<1%of range (100,000 operations)
||Approx. 3 lbs.
||15A - 125, 250, 480 VAC
|Set Point Adjustment:
||Screw type, field adjustable
||1 or 2 S.P.D.T or 1 D.P.D.T.
||UL Recognized, CSA Certified